Monday, February 13, 2012

Michel Teló announces end of marriage


The singer announced on Saturday Michel Teló , 11, the end of her marriage to Ana Carolina Lake, via the press office. Ana Carolina Lake and Michel Telo married three years ago. The marriage came to an end after media speculation. In an interview, Michel Telo even declared that marriage was going well, including planning to have children with Ana Carolina Lake.


But it did not. Check out the press release of Michel Telo on the separation of the ex-wife Ana Carolina Lake. In three years of marriage, Michel Telo and Ana Carolina Lake had no children. "When I married, thought to be forever, but unfortunately things did not go our way. My life is dedicated to God and he has purpose in our lives. I wish much happiness to Carol (Ana Carolina Lake, wife), who split six years of my life, three and three dating to marriage. this will be my only comment on this subject, I hope you respect this painful moment for both me, as for Carol, "Michel said in a statement Telo.


Michel Telo is single. After the moment "painful," the singer's hit "Oh, If I Cacht You" has already announced you are traveling on Carnival 2012. Do you know where Michel Telo will give concert at Carnival? Is the Carnival of Salvador, Bahia. "Class, I decided-I'm going to Salvador, one of the most delicious carnivals of Brazil, the carnival of Bahia! Who comes next?" Said the singer "Phenomenon in Brazil."

No comments:

Post a Comment