Saturday, April 14, 2012

"Only love could make me sing, I'm not a singer," says Xuxa to Alexandre Pires the recording of the DVD "Electro Samba"

The singer Alexandre Pires recorded on Wednesday (11), in Sao Paulo, the DVD "Electro Samba," which was attended by Xuxa Meneghel. After singing the song "Arco-Íris" the presenter said it was only in recording because of the affection she feels for musician and singer who is not declared. "Only love could make me sing."

"I'm not very good with words and the best proof I can give you my smelly nigger, I'm here is because I'm not a singer, but I decided to come because you called me," she said.

Xuxa and hugged Alexandre said: "Who has sold more than 60 million records can not say that singing is not singing." But she countered by saying that it is a "seller". In an interview after the show, the singer said that the invitation to participate in the Xuxa DVD was done by exchanging e-mails and that the presenter has readily agreed to his request. "This is all a dream," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment