Sunday, March 11, 2012

"I do not like being famous, but I have spread my music," says the magazine Pitty

The singer Pitty revealed to the magazine "Rolling Stone Brazil" that feels uncomfortable with the title of celebrity. "I do not like being famous, but I have spread my music. It's a dilemma every day, but I'll have to settle somehow, "she said. Pitty was one of those chosen to join the "Special Woman" in the March issue of the publication, which hits newsstands this Friday (9).

"Dealing with the lack of privacy is the worst part of the job - people think you are a public good because you have a career," she said.

Pitty admitted, however, that taking advantage of some benefits of fame, as an invitation for a week on the island of guys. "I'm trying to adapt to circumstances. We are more roots, more street, but it was a cool experience. But I thought, at least will be a weekend of stewardship, enjoyment ... take one and pay for legal biritas cool, "she said.

The singer's latest project has the participation of guitarist Martin, a member of his band fixed. Designed in soft-folk style, the work was called Bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment